Industry lauds Asia's Largest Industry Congregation by UBM India
- Over 550 exhibitors, 20000 visitors, 35 countries & 6 country pavilions
- The CEO Conclave session on way ahead strategy to achieve government’s vision of 24x7 power for all
- Industry conference on "Harnessing Tomorrow's Energy Today- A Unified Approach
- Winners of Business Plan Competition offered funding options
- Global Interest, International Investments & Technology Breakthroughs Mark 9th Edition
- Presence & support of Central & State Governments amongst renowned Indian & global brands
28th Sept, Delhi (NCR): The 9th edition of Renewable Energy India Expo (REI), hosted by UBM India concluded at the India Expo Center, Greater Noida. The event was supported by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy- Government of India (MNRE), Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency (IREDA), New and Renewable Energy Development Corporation of Andhra Pradesh (NREDCAP), National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE), Indo-German Energy Forum Support Office (IGEF), Tamil Nadu Solar Energy Developers Association (TNSEDA) and Solar Power Developers Association and Indian Biogas Association.
REI 2015 featured country pavilions from China, Japan, Italy, Taiwan, Canada & USA, with New Zealand entering the Indian market with a delegation of business houses led by Honourable Ms. Amy Adams, New Zealand Minister for Justice, Courts, Communications and Broadcasting.
REI saw over 550 participating companies from around 35 countries. The show served as a showcase and launch pad for companies to introduce new products and technologies.
- DuPont exhibited panels from its extensive field testing program demonstrating long-term durability and its latest advanced materials. Key materials included two new DuPont™ Solamet® photovoltaic metallization pastes for high-efficiency solar cells, Tedlar® polyvinyl fluoride (PVF) film-based backsheet materials, and high-performance polymer resins for photovoltaic panels and parts
- EMI Infratech Pvt Ltd. who launched their solar home lighting and fan (SHL108W). SHL108W will come with 3X 1W LED lamps for 8 hours night glow and with one 10W table fan which will also run for 8 hours as well. This will be an affordable solution which will include 2 mobile charging ports with each 1.5A capacity. These ports can be used to even charge our mobile phones
- A 1 MW inverter for Indian wind applications by Delta Power
- Navitas Green Solutions Pvt. Ltd. launched their Sapphire series of solar PV modules
- PV Power Tech launched high efficiency 4 bus bar cell with 260 watt module in 60 cells;
The highlights of the expo included a three-day conference with multiple sessions on the landscape of the renewable energy industry by over 120 renowned Speakers from across the industry, a live demo of a Hydrogen fuelled concept car at the Japan pavilion, workshops by Global Sustainable Energy Solutions (GSES), technical workshops by National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE), the New Zealand Cleantech and Renewable Energy Roundtable, World of Innovation- the launch-pad arena and the Business Plan Competition.
The CEO Conclave session at the conference saw eminent Speakers Mr. Ashish Khanna, Executive Director & Chief Executive Officer, Tata Power Solar; Mr. Pashupathy Gopalan, President of Asia Pacific, SunEdison LLC; Mr. Gyanesh Chaudhaury, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Vikram Solar; Mr. Hitesh Doshi, Chairman and Managing Director, Waaree Energies Ltd.; Mr. Sunil Jain, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Hero Future Energies Limited; Mr. Inderpreet Wadhwa, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Azure Power; Mr. Vikas Dawra, Managing Director, Sustainable Investment Banking, Yes Bank; Mr. Madhusudan Khemka, Managing Director, ReGen Powertech deliberate on success strategies to achieve government’s vision of 24x7 power for all.
Yogesh Mudras, Acting Managing Director, UBM India Pvt. Ltd, said “UBM India successfully met its objective for REI Expo 2015 in bridging the gap between Industry, Government & Investors. To support the Indian Government’s vision of achieving 1,75,000 MW by 2022, REI Expo served as the much awaited industry catalyst in bringing the technology and the international fraternity including investors to India to enable potential projects and set up manufacturing units under the “Make in India” campaign. The show which witnessed a two-fold increase in the number of visitors over last edition, clearly making it world’s 2nd largest industry event, concluded amidst industry applauds including from both International participants as well as Central & State Governments.”
About UBM India
UBM India is India's leading exhibition organizer that provides the industry with platforms that bring together buyers and sellers from around the world, through a portfolio of exhibitions, content led conferences & seminars. UBM India hosts over 25 large scale exhibitions and 40 conferences across the country every year; thereby enabling trade across multiple industry verticals. A UBM Asia Company, UBM India has offices across Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai. UBM Asia is owned by UBM plc which is listed on the London Stock Exchange. UBM Asia is the leading exhibition organizer in Asia and the biggest commercial organizer in mainland China, India and Malaysia. For further details, please visit ubmindia.in