ESC INDIA 2015 CALL FOR SPEAKING PROPOSALS OPEN NOW
THE EMBEDDED SYSTEMS CONFERENCE INDIA (ESC)
Nimhans Convention Centre
July 8-10, 2015
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: December 24, 2014 - 11:59 PM
The Technical Program Committee of the Embedded Systems Conference (ESC) invites presenters to submit speaking proposals for ESC INDIA, to be held on July 8-10, 2015 at the Nimhans Convention Centre.
Our goal is to deliver a unique and highly useful educational experience for embedded systems designers and technical professionals involved in designing electronics products and systems.
We encourage proposals from speakers with deep technical and practical expertise in embedded systems hardware, software, and firmware, as well as practitioners who have developed strategies for reducing time, cost, and complexity in the embedded development process.
TOPIC AREAS FOR SUBMISSION
We are accepting proposals for ESC for 9 tracks that cover, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Programming Languages for Real-Time Systems
- Embedded software Architectures
- Application Design
- System Design
- Android Platforms
- Linux Developments
- Single core/Multi Core /Multi Threaded system
- Protocols & Standards
- Embedded systems in automation industry
- Embedded systems in solar conductors
- Internet of Things
- Embedded in Cloud & Virtualisation
PROPOSALS THAT WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE IN THE REVIEW PROCESS:
- Talks that reveal new ways of thinking about and applying embedded systems technologies
- Talks that feature content never seen before and not available online that you have created specifically for the Embedded Systems Conference
- Real-world examples that involve an embedded project with a novel application of technology or illustrate a solution to a technical challenge in an end product, including a detailed discussion of the trade-offs and choices made (and why) during the design process
- Talks that include a demo to illustrate key technical principles
- Talks that engage the audience in a highly creative or interactive way
ESC SPEAKING PROPOSAL SUBMISSION PROCESS
Go to the submissions portal for complete submission guidelines and details and to create your speaking proposal.
Please fill out the form completely and submit no later than December 24, 2014 11:59 PM.
All individuals who submit a proposal will be contacted and advised of the status of their submission by January 30, 2015.
If selected to speak, all presenters will be required to submit a presentation two months in advance.
If you have any questions or clarifications, please contact Tabasum Ara, ESC Programme Manager, at email@example.com.